Capital Advisory Services is a corporate advisory business specialising in commercial matters relating to project finance, corporate finance and infrastructure finance.
Our commercial advice services include:
- conducting financial evaluations and supporting analyses
- cash flow modelling
- preparing sensitivity analyses
- reviewing commercial agreements and developing strategies and recommendations on whether projects or deals are bankable
- developing bankable ownership, operating and capital structures that underpin transactions.
Our corporate debt advice services include:
- reviewing, benchmarking and advising on structuring and restructuring debt facilities;
- arranging and refinancing bank debt, capital market and sub-debt facilities;
- conducting funding feasibility studies;
- developing and analysing funding options, strategies and formulating plans;
- developing and/or reviewing information memorandum and expression of interest proposals;
- preparing board papers and recommendations;
- assigning roles within bank groups;
- preparing and/or reviewing adviser and consultant scopes of work and reliance statements;
- preparing and/or reviewing adviser and lender confidentiality agreements;
- developing and/or reviewing bank mandate letters;
- selecting advisers and consultants that satisfy bank and Sponsor needs; and
- conducting post-implementation reviews and audits.
Our debt compliance services include:
- reviewing facility agreements and identifying compliance obligations
- developing and implementing borrowing compliance programs
- preparing debt compliance manuals
- briefing and training personnel on compliance obligations and reporting procedures
- reviewing compliance reports before release to financiers.
Our negotiation and risk mitigation services include:
- conducting negotiations with advisers, consultants and financiers;
- identifying and analysing project risks;
- developing risk mitigation strategies;
- formulating negotiation strategies and action plans;
- negotiating bank covenant waivers;
- benchmarking commercial engagement terms of consultants and advisers; and
- documenting negotiated outcomes.
Our project management services include:
- scheduling and coordinating internal and external resources and tasks
- managing due diligence processes
- standardising reliance and confidentiality arrangements
- identifying, appointing and coordinating financiers
- reviewing and coordinating management presentations
- scheduling and monitoring key milestones
- short listing advisers, consultants and financiers
- scheduling and organising financier site visits
- reviewing, recommending and distributing due diligence reports
- ensuring consistency between internal and external project inputs
- coordinating sponsor and adviser presentations to banks.